- Is a natural source of Linolenic Acid, which is an Omega-3 essential fatty acid required by the body.
- Omega-3 fatty acids have an anti-inflammatory effect and are important structural components of cell membranes
- A diet lacking in Omega-3 fatty acids can lead to dry, rough and scaly skin
- Individuals seeking a supplement for the maintenance of good health
- Those seeking to maintain healthy skin
- Vegetarians seeking a fish oil equivalent
Directions for Use
- Adults- Take one capsule three times daily (with food), or as professionally prescribed. Not recommended for children under 12 years, unless professionally prescribed.
- Storage: Store below 30°C in a dry place
- If symptoms persist please consult your healthcare professional.
- Gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, sugar, dairy, egg, fish, sesame seeds, soy. No artificial colours or flavours. Vegetarian/Vegan friendly.
Each capsule contains:
- Linseed Oil (Flaxseed Oil) 1g (1000mg)
- - equiv. Linolenic Acid (Omega-3) 575mg
- - equiv. Linoleic Acid (Omega-6) 175mg
- - equiv. Oleic Acid (Omega-9) 175mg
*Megavitamins is not liable for any information provided on this site with regard to recommendations regarding supplements for any health purposes. The claims made about the product on or through this site have not been evaluated or approved by TGA. The supplements are intended to support general well being, not to treat, cure or prevent any disease. Seek medical advice should you have any health related questions and this if for personal use only*
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.