Vitamin B Complex Tablets
Thompson's B Complex 100 Tablets
Directions for Use
- Adults- Take one tablet twice daily (with food), or as professionally prescribed
- Storage: Store below 30°C in a dry place
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, sugar, dairy, egg, fish, sesame seeds, soy. No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Vegetarian/Vegan friendly
Each tablet contains:
- Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 5mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 5mg
- Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 25mg
- Calcium Pantothenate 7.5mg
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride 5mg
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 5mcg
- Folic Acid 90mcg
- Biotin 20mcg
- Choline Bitartrate 25mg
- Inositol 25mg
VITAMIN B COMPLEX
*Megavitamins is not liable for any information provided on this site with regard to recommendations regarding supplements for any health purposes. The claims made about the product on or through this site have not been evaluated or approved by TGA. The supplements are intended to support general well being, not to treat, cure or prevent any disease. Seek medical advice should you have any health related questions and this if for personal use only*
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.