Gout Fighter Plus is a unique combination of herbal extracts Sour cherry, Celery seed plus White willow bark that may help fight the symptoms of gout naturally. Together these herbs may help temporarily relieve joint pain associated with gout, reduce joint inflammation and swelling and assist in the improvement of joint mobility. Gout Fighter Plus may also help maintain healthy uric acid levels.
What is uric acid, and why is it important in gout?
Gout is a form of arthritis that occurs when high levels of uric acid in the blood lead to the formation of crystals in the joint, triggering the characteristic symptoms of pain, joint tenderness, and inflammation - often in the big toe. Once you’ve experienced an episode of gout, it’s highly likely you’ll experience more in the future. Therefore, taking steps to maintain healthy uric acid levels is important in addressing acute gout and helping to prevent its recurrence.
Tips for tackling gout
During an acute gout attack:
• Local ice therapy may help relieve acute pain
Take steps to lower your uric acid levels long-term:• Take 1 tablet of Nature’s Sunshine Gout Fighter Plus daily with food or as professionally advised
• Cut back on alcohol – especially beer and spirits
• Avoid soft drinks and other sugar-sweetened beverages
• Instead, drink plenty of water to maintain hydration and help flush excess uric acid from the body
• Decrease your intake of meat (especially offal) and seafood (particularly anchovies, mackerel, sardines, mussels and scallops) – these foods are rich in compounds called purines that can elevate uric acid.
Gout Fighter Plus 60 Tablets
- Herbs traditionally used to provide temporary relief of joint pain, swelling and inflammation
- May help increase joint mobility associated with gout and osteoarthritis
- Help maintain healthy uric acid levels
- Traditionally used as an anti-inflammatory and analgesic
- May aid in the relief of Gout symptoms
Take 1 tablet twice daily, with food, until symptoms subside..
Buy Nature's Sunshine Gout Fighter Plus 60t Online
*Megavitamins is not liable for any information provided on this site with regard to recommendations regarding supplements for any health purposes. The claims made about the product on or through this site have not been evaluated or approved by TGA. The supplements are intended to support general well being, not to treat, cure or prevent any disease. Seek medical advice should you have any health related questions and this if for personal use only*
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.