Thompson's Vitamin A 10000IU 150 Capsules
Directions for Use
- Adults- Take one capsule daily (with food), or as professionally prescribed.
- Storage: Store below 30°C in a dry place
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. WARNING: When taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, Vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant do not take Vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. The recommended daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for men.
- Contains: Soya oil.
- Gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, sugar, dairy, egg, fish, sesame seeds. No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
Each capsule contains:
- Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) 10000IU
*Megavitamins is not liable for any information provided on this site with regard to recommendations regarding supplements for any health purposes. The claims made about the product on or through this site have not been evaluated or approved by TGA. The supplements are intended to support general well being, not to treat, cure or prevent any disease. Seek medical advice should you have any health related questions and this if for personal use only*
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.