- Helps relieve the symptoms of colds including congestion, sneezing and a runny nose
- Helps relieve mild upper respiratory tract complaints
- Vitamin C helps in the formation of connective tissue in skin and cartilage
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant that helps protect cells from free radical damage
- Vitamin C supports general health and well-being
- Individuals suffering from or prone to cold symptoms
- Those suffering from congestion, sneezing and a runny nose
- Those seeking a supplement to support their skin health
- Individuals seeking an antioxidant
- Those wanting to support their general health and well-being
Directions for Use
- Adults- Take one tablet daily (with food), or as professionally prescribed
- Storage: Store below 30°C in a dry place
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, sugar, dairy, egg, fish, sesame seeds. No artificial colors or flavors. Vegetarian/Vegan friendly.
Each tablet contains:
- Calcium Ascorbate Dihydrate 983mg
- Magnesium Ascorbate Monohydrate 145mg
- Potassium Ascorbate 82mg
Total Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 1g (1000mg)
- Zinc (as Sulfate Monohydrate) 1mg
- Citrus Bioflavonoids extract 60mg
- Rosa canina (Rosehip) fruit 20mg
*Megavitamins is not liable for any information provided on this site with regard to recommendations regarding supplements for any health purposes. The claims made about the product on or through this site have not been evaluated or approved by TGA. The supplements are intended to support general well being, not to treat, cure or prevent any disease. Seek medical advice should you have any health related questions and this if for personal use only*
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.