- Formulated with 800mg of Slippery Elm powder which has traditionally been used in Western herbal medicine to relieve mild stomach, bowel and throat irritations
- Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of mild gastrointestinal discomfort including heartburn and diarrhea
- Has traditionally been used in Western herbal medicine to maintain healthy digestive function
- Individuals who suffer from or prone to mild stomach, bowel or throat irritations
- Those who suffer from symptoms of mild gastrointestinal discomfort such as heartburn and diarrhea
- Individuals who seek a supplement to maintain healthy digestive function
Directions for Use
Adults- Take one tablet five minutes before a meal, twice daily, or as professionally prescribed.
- Storage: Store below 30°C in a dry place
- Contains: Lactose and gluten. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional. If diarrhoea persists for more than 48 hours, seek medical advice.
- Nuts, shellfish, sugar, dairy, egg, fish, sesame seeds, soy. No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. Vegetarian friendly.
Each chewable tablet contains:
- Ulmus rubra (Slippery Elm) inner stem bark powder 800mg
*Megavitamins is not liable for any information provided on this site with regard to recommendations regarding supplements for any health purposes. The claims made about the product on or through this site have not been evaluated or approved by TGA. The supplements are intended to support general well being, not to treat, cure or prevent any disease. Seek medical advice should you have any health related questions and this if for personal use only*
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.