- Assists to maintain healthy hair
- Supports the formation of connective tissue, such as collagen which is important for the structural integrity of skin, hair and nails
- Assists in the maintenance of healthy skin
- Helps to protect the cells against free radical damage
- Individuals who seek a supplement to maintain the health of their hair
- Individuals who suffer from or prone to brittle nails
- Those who seek a supplement to support their skin, hair and nail health
- Those who seek a supplement to maintain healthy skin
- Individuals who seek a supplement to protect cells against free radical damage
Directions for Use
- Adults- Take two capsules daily (with food), or as professionally prescribed.
- Storage: Store below 30°C in a dry place
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. WARNING: When taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, Vitamin A can cause birth defects. The recommended daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for men. If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take Vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. This product contains Selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of Selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, sugar, dairy, egg, sesame seeds. No artificial flavors.
Each capsule contains:
- Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) 1.4mg
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 10mg
- Biotin 1.25mg
- Cholecalciferol 10mcg
- d-alpha-Tocopherol 20mg
- Demineralised Fish Proteoglycan extract 125mg
- Silica – Colloidal Anhydrous 30mg
- Selenium (as Selenomethionine) 50mcg
- Zinc (as Amino Acid Chelate) 7.5mg
- Evening Primrose Oil 200mg
- Concentrated omega 3-Fish 60mg
- Sodium Ascorbate 33.75mg
- equiv. Ascorbic Acid 30mg
*Megavitamins is not liable for any information provided on this site with regard to recommendations regarding supplements for any health purposes. The claims made about the product on or through this site have not been evaluated or approved by TGA. The supplements are intended to support general well being, not to treat, cure or prevent any disease. Seek medical advice should you have any health related questions and this if for personal use only*
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.