- Magnesium plays an important role in muscle relaxation
- Assists in the maintenance of muscular health
- Helps support healthy heart function
- Helps support healthy bones
- Helps support energy production
- Magnesium is essential for muscle relaxation and helps support bone structure
- Supports general health and well-being
- Individuals seeking a supplement to relax their muscles
- Those wanting to support their muscle, heart and bone health
- Those who suffer from or prone to fatigue and seek a supplement to support energy production
- Individuals seeking a supplement to maintain their general well-being
Directions for Use:
- Adults- Take one tablet daily (between meals), or as professionally prescribed
- Storage: Store below 30°C in a dry place
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, dairy, egg, fish, sesame seeds. No artificial flavors.
Each tablet contains:
- Magnesium (as Aspartate Dihydrate) 7.5mg
- Magnesium (as Orotate) 6.4mg
- Magnesium (as Amino Acid Chelate) 161mg
- Total elemental Magnesium 174.9mg
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride 30mg
- equiv. Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 24.7mg
- Cholecalciferol 2.5mcg
- equiv. Vitamin D3 100IU
- Herbal extract equiv. to dry:
- Fucus vesiculosus (Kelp) whole plant 25mg
- equiv. Iodine 5mcg
*Megavitamins is not liable for any information provided on this site with regard to recommendations regarding supplements for any health purposes. The claims made about the product on or through this site have not been evaluated or approved by TGA. The supplements are intended to support general well being, not to treat, cure or prevent any disease. Seek medical advice should you have any health related questions and this if for personal use only*
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.