- Blood tonic that helps maintain normal blood in healthy individuals
- Useful during pregnancy when a woman's iron need increases
- May assist in the management of dietary iron deficiency
- Iron is necessary for the formation of hemoglobin which transports oxygen to the tissues
- Healthy individuals who seek a blood tonic to help support their blood health
- Pregnant individuals with additional iron requirements
- Those who suffer from or prone to dietary iron deficiency
Directions for Use
- Adults- Take one tablet daily (with food), or as professionally prescribed
- Storage: Store below 30°C in a dry place
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Not for the treatment of iron deficiency.
- Gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, dairy, egg, fish, sesame seeds, soy. No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Vegetarian/Vegan friendly.
Each tablet contains:
- Iron (as Amino Acid Chelate) 24mg
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 30mg
- Folic Acid 100mcg
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 2mcg
*Megavitamins is not liable for any information provided on this site with regard to recommendations regarding supplements for any health purposes. The claims made about the product on or through this site have not been evaluated or approved by TGA. The supplements are intended to support general well being, not to treat, cure or prevent any disease. Seek medical advice should you have any health related questions and this if for personal use only*
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.