- Contains antioxidants
- Hawthorn has traditionally been used in Western herbal medicine as a cardiac tonic
Directions for Use
- Adults- take one capsule daily (with food), or as professionally prescribed.
- Storage: Store below 30°C in a dry place
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- Gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, dairy, egg, fish, sesame seeds, soy. No artificial colors or flavors. Vegetarian/Vegan friendly.
Each capsule contains:
Herbal extract Equiv. to dry:
- Crataegus monogyna (Hawthorn) flower and leaf 2g (2000mg)
*Megavitamins is not liable for any information provided on this site with regard to recommendations regarding supplements for any health purposes. The claims made about the product on or through this site have not been evaluated or approved by TGA. The supplements are intended to support general well being, not to treat, cure or prevent any disease. Seek medical advice should you have any health related questions and this if for personal use only*
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.