- Daily intake of Vitamin E
Directions for Use
- Adults- Take one capsule daily (with food), or as professionally prescribed.
- Storage: Store below 30°C in a dry place
- Contains Selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of Selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Contains soya bean & bee products.
- Gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, sugar, dairy, egg, fish, sesame seeds.
- No artificial colors or flavors.
Each capsule contains:
- d-Alpha-Tocopherol 324.8mg
- Tocopherols concentrate-mixed (low-alpha type) 110mg
- Selenomethionine 64.5mg
*Megavitamins is not liable for any information provided on this site with regard to recommendations regarding supplements for any health purposes. The claims made about the product on or through this site have not been evaluated or approved by TGA. The supplements are intended to support general well being, not to treat, cure or prevent any disease. Seek medical advice should you have any health related questions and this if for personal use only*
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.