Thompson’s Mood Support is formulated with a blend of herbs and nutrients to:
- general health & well-being
Directions for Use
- Adults – Take one tablet twice daily or as professionally prescribed.
- St John's Wort affects the way many prescription medicines work, including the oral contraceptive pill. Consult your doctor. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Contains soya bean.
- Sesame seeds
- No artificial colors or flavors
- Hypericum perforatum (St. John’s Wort) ext. 409mg
- derived from dry herb top flowering 2.5g
- std. to contain Hypericin 1.35mg
- Crocus sativus (Saffron) ext 15.75mg
- derived from dry stigma 52.5mg
- Levomefolate calcium 216.6mcg
- equiv. Levomefolic acid 200mcg
- Mecobalamin (Co-Methylcobalamin) 75mcg
- Pyridoxal-5-phosphate monohydrate 31.4mg
- equiv. Pyridoxine (VitaminB6) 20g
- Tyrosine 250mg 250mg
- Zinc citrate dihydrate 37.4mg
- equiv. Zinc 12mg
*Megavitamins is not liable for any information provided on this site with regard to recommendations regarding supplements for any health purposes. The claims made about the product on or through this site have not been evaluated or approved by TGA. The supplements are intended to support general well being, not to treat, cure or prevent any disease. Seek medical advice should you have any health related questions and this if for personal use only*
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.