A natural cough expectorant helping children with relief of mucus congestion & excess phlegm, bronchial coughing and the symptoms of catarrh
- A traditional herbal formula for children inclduing Manuka honey and ivy Leaf to help relieve mucus coughs and mucus congestion, naturally.
- Traditionally, Ivy leaf has been used in Western Herbal Medicine to help decrease symptoms of excess phlegm in respiratory passages. Thompson's Manuka Mucus Cough Relief Kids contains Ivy leaf and Manuka Honey and is a non drowsy, cough expectorant helping children with relief of mucus congestion & excess phlegm, bronchial coughing and the symptoms of catarrh.
Directions for Use
- Children 2-6 years: Take 2.5mL three times daily
- Children 6-12 years: Take 5mL three times daily
- Children 12 years +: Take 7.5mL three times daily
If required it may be diluted in water or juice. SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE.
- Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice. If coughing or other symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- Contains: Sugars and Potassium Sorbate. May contain traces of pollen.
- Products containing Sorbitol may have a laxative effect.
- Sesame seeds
- No artificial colours
- Vegetarian friendly
Each 2.5mL contains:
- Honey (Manuka UMF 5+) (5% w/v) 125mg
- Hedera helix (Ivy) leaf extract 210mcL
- Equiv. to dry leaf 105mg
*Megavitamins is not liable for any information provided on this site with regard to recommendations regarding supplements for any health purposes. The claims made about the product on or through this site have not been evaluated or approved by TGA. The supplements are intended to support general well being, not to treat, cure or prevent any disease. Seek medical advice should you have any health related questions and this if for personal use only*
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.