- Formulated with Chitosan, a natural marine fiber derived from the shells of crustaceans
- Individuals seeking a supplement formulated with Chitosan
Directions for Use
- Adults- Take one to two capsules (with water) before meals, up to three times daily or as professionally prescribed.
- Storage: Store below 30°C in a dry place
- Poliglusam should be taken at least one hour after any other medication as it may reduce the effect of the other medication. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Derived from seafood. People allergic to shellfish or seafood should not use this product.
- Gluten, lactose, nuts, sugar, dairy, egg, fish, sesame seeds. No artificial colors or flavors.
Each capsule contains:
- Chitosan (derived from seafood) 455mg
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 45mg
*Megavitamins is not liable for any information provided on this site with regard to recommendations regarding supplements for any health purposes. The claims made about the product on or through this site have not been evaluated or approved by TGA. The supplements are intended to support general well being, not to treat, cure or prevent any disease. Seek medical advice should you have any health related questions and this if for personal use only*
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.