- Helps support the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins
- Helps maintain the metabolism of macro-nutrients
- Those who seek a supplement to support the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, proteins and macro-nutrients
Directions for Use
- Adults- Take one tablet daily (with food), or as professionally prescribed.
- Storage: Store below 30°C in a dry place
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, sugar, dairy, egg, fish, sesame seeds, soy. No artificial colors or flavors. Vegetarian/vegan friendly.
Each tablet contains:
- Biotin (Vitamin H)150mcg
*Megavitamins is not liable for any information provided on this site with regard to recommendations regarding supplements for any health purposes. The claims made about the product on or through this site have not been evaluated or approved by TGA. The supplements are intended to support general well being, not to treat, cure or prevent any disease. Seek medical advice should you have any health related questions and this if for personal use only*
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.