- St John's Wort 3600 contains high-strength St John's wort, standardised to contain 1.98mg hypericin per tablet.
- St John's wort supports healthy mood balance and helps support emotional wellbeing.
- St John's wort is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as a calmative to relieve nervous tension, restlessness, irritability and reduce excess nervous energy.
- St John's wort is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to support the nervous system.
Each tablet contains:
Hypericum perforatum (St. John’s wort) flowering herb top extract
derived from dry herb minimum
stand. to contain hypericin derivatives calc. as hypericin
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Adults and children over 12 years:
Take 1-2 tablets daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Always read the label.
- Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- St John's wort affects the way many prescription medicines work, including the oral contraceptive pill. Consult your doctor.
**Megavitamins is not liable for any information provided on this site with regard to recommendations regarding supplements for any health purposes. The claims made about the product on or through this site have not been evaluated or approved by TGA. The supplements are intended to support general well being, not to treat, cure or prevent any disease. Seek medical advice should you have any health related questions**
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.