Product & Description
Floravital was formulated to assist people with sensitivities to gluten, yeast and lactose. It still contains all the same active ingredients, selected herbs and several fruit juice concentrates for a pleasant taste as the original Floradix.
Floravital Herbal Liquid Iron Extract is free from:
- Artificial colours and sweeteners
- Genetically modified ingredients
- Pesticide residues
- Radiation and heavy metals
If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not take supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
If symptoms persist see your health care practitioner.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Each 10 ml dose contains:
- Iron (from ferrous gluconate) 9.59mg
- Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 860.00 microgram
- Riboflavin sodium phosphate (Vitamin B2) 1.19mg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 860.00 microgram
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 860.00 nanogram
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 10.00mg
- Rosa canina (Rosehip) ext. equiv. to fruit dry 54.00mg
And Herbal decoction equiv. to:
- Hibiscus sabdariffa (Red Sorrel) 135.00mg
- Matricaria chamomilla (German Chamomile) flower dry 54.00mg
- Foeniculum vulgare (Fennel) fruit dry 21.50mg
- Spinacia oleracea (Spinach) leaf dry 16.20mg
In a non-medicinal base of fruit juices from grape, pear, blackcurrant, cherry, blackberry and carrot.
Use the measuring cup provided.
Adults: 10 ml 1-2 times daily, morning and evening, immediately before meals.
Children (between 6 to 12 years): 5 ml twice daily, morning and evening, immediately before meals.
Children (between 1 to 05 years): 5 ml once daily, immediately before meals.
TIP: It is best to take Floravital Herbal Iron Extract on an empty stomach to ensure full absorption - so ideally 30 minutes before food or a couple of hours after. Avoid taking iron supplements with tea, coffee or milk as they can inhibit the absorption. Drinking orange juice or any other fruit juice together with iron supplements can actually help to increase the iron absorption due to the vitamin C content.
*Megavitamins is not liable for any information provided on this site with regard to recommendations regarding supplements for any health purposes. The claims made about the product on or through this site have not been evaluated or approved by TGA. The supplements are intended to support general well being, not to treat, cure or prevent any disease. Seek medical advice should you have any health related questions and this if for personal use only*
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.