Product & Description
Full of healthy delicious cacao and coconut! MAde raw from wholefood infredients, gluten, refined sugar and dairy free.
A special superfood bar, packed with as much coconut (our favourite ingredient!) as possible. Made 100% from unrefined natural ingredients. These bars are gluten, wheat, dairy and soy free and contain our premium organic virgin coconut oil and coconut flower nectar. Perfect as a health snack for a boost of super food energy.
Our raw bars are naturally sweetened and contain no added sugar, emulsifiers or preservatives.
Made in Australia from natural ingredients and nothing else added.
Each of our coconut raw bars contain as much premium organic virgin coconut oil and coconut flower nectar that we could pack, as well as organic coconut chips to give it that crunchy coconut flavour that customers rave about.
Perfect as a health snack and for a boost of super food energy.
Gluten free, wheat free, dairy and soy free.
Our raw bars are sweetened with Coconut Flower Nectar and contain no added sugar, emulsifiers or preservatives making them and awesome super food raw bar.
• These are the perfect on the go snack and provide you with the boost of energy and mental alertness needed to tackle a busy day. There is no need for refrigeration and their sturdy packaging makes them perfect for travel.
• They also make the perfect vegan pre or post-workout snack, as they are loaded with natural fruits and nuts, providing energy, essential fatty acids and protein to aid in muscle recovery.
• Crumble your favourite bar over ice cream or smoothies or spread some coconut nectar over the bars for the perfect indulgence.
• Freeze the bars during summer, then let them sit out for a few minutes before consuming to get the wonderful crunchy texture from the nuts.
• Maintain bowel regularity.
• Provide relief from intestinal disorders, heart problems, anemia, sexual dysfunction, diarrhea, abdominal cancer, and many other conditions.
• A rich source of several vitamins, minerals and fiber.
• Contain natural oil, calcium, sulfur, iron, potassium, phosphorous, manganese, copper and magnesium.
• Assist in muscle development.
• Boost energy levels.
• Reduce heart attack risk & protect artery walls from damage.
• Lower LDL cholesterol.
• High calcium content helps in building strong bones & teeth.
• A source of healthy fats that aid in weight loss.
• Lower the rise in blood sugar & insulin that occurs after meals.
• Support brain function.
• Alkalise the body.
• A rich source of natural energy.
• Contain monounsaturated fatty acids like oleic acid and an excellent source of phenolic antioxidants (reducing • LDL cholesterol & enhancing immune function).
• Contain polyphenolic antioxidant ellagic acid, vitamin E, beta-carotene, lutein and zea-xanthin (helping the body remove toxic oxygen-free radicals and thus, protect the body from diseases, cancers, as well as infections).
• Excellent source of vitamin E (important for maintaining cell structure/function).
• Rich source of several important B-complex groups of vitamins such as riboflavin, niacin, thiamin, pantothenic acid, vitamin B-6, and floats (enhancing metabolic function).
• Contains a unique combination of fatty acids with powerful medicinal properties.
• Increases energy expenditure, helping to burn more fat.
• Lauric acid found in coconut can kill bacteria and fungus.
• Promotes feelings of satiety (perfect for weight management).
• Fatty acids turn into ketones which reduce seizure risk.
• Can improve cholesterol levels & lower risk of heart disease.
• Promotes brain health.
• Promotes lustrous and moisturised skin and hair.
• High in fibre (for digestive health).
• A rich source of heart-protective mono saturated fats.
• Contain copper for antioxidant defenses, energy production, bones and blood vessels.
• A source of calcium & magnesium for strong bones & teeth.
• Prevent gallstones.
• Lower risk of weight gain.
Dates, Pesticide-free Almonds, Coconut, Cashews, Pecans, Coconut Chips, Coconut Nectar, Coconut Oil.
*Megavitamins is not liable for any information provided on this site with regard to recommendations regarding supplements for any health purposes. The claims made about the product on or through this site have not been evaluated or approved by TGA. The supplements are intended to support general well being, not to treat, cure or prevent any disease. Seek medical advice should you have any health related questions and this if for personal use only*
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.