Magnesium is a mineral involved in over 300 enzymatic reactions in the body. Magnesium is vital for maintaining overall health.
- Adults: 2-4 tablets daily or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Cautions and contraindications:
- Excessive doses may cause a laxative effect.
- Patients should consult with their healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist.
- Take at least 2 hours away from taking Biphosphonate drugs such as Fosamax and Actonel etc.
- Take 2 hours away from Tetracycline antibiotics.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner. Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Active ingredients per tablet:
|Magnesium orotate dihydrate (equiv. to elemental magnesium 12.8 mg)||200 mg|
|Magnesium gluconate dihydrate (equiv. to elemental magnesium 5 mg)||92.76 mg|
|Magnesium amino acid chelate (equiv. to elemental magnesium 55mg)||275 mg|
|Magnesium phosphate (equiv. to elemental magnesium 23.76 mg)||115 mg|
|Total elemental magnesium per tablet||97 mg|
*Megavitamins is not liable for any information provided on this site with regard to recommendations regarding supplements for any health purposes. The claims made about the product on or through this site have not been evaluated or approved by TGA. The supplements are intended to support general well being, not to treat, cure or prevent any disease. Seek medical advice should you have any health related questions and this if for personal use only*
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.