Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||$71.26||Up to $3.65|
|4||$69.44||Up to $14.62|
|6||$67.61||Up to $32.89|
|12||$66.88||Up to $74.55|
Nattokinase Robust Circulation
Enteric Coated (pH-Stable)
Systemic Enzyme Formula to Defend Cardiovascular Health
Systemic Enzyme Formula that Supports the Body's Own Defense
Choose all-vegetarian Rutozym for smoother blood flow, stronger blood vessel walls, and a pacified inflammatory response.
Take two (2) tablets, two (2) times daily at least 1 hour before meals, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Plant fiber, modified plant cellulose, vegetable stearic acid, povidone, silica, and pH-resistant enteric coating blend (methacrylic acid copolymer, titanium dioxide, triethyl citrate, FD&C yellow #5).
Serving Size: 2 Tablets
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
Nattokinase (20,000 FU/gm)
Bromelain (2400 GDU/gm)
Papain (2,000 USP Units/mg)
Rutin Bioflavonoid Complex (rutosides & rutinosides)
White Willow Bark Extract (15% salicin)
*Daily Value not established.
The seller makes no therapeutic use claims. Therapeutic is defined by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as:
1. preventing, diagnosing, curing or alleviating a disease, ailment, defect or injury in persons or animals; or
2. influencing, inhibiting or modifying a physiological process in persons or animals; or
3. testing the susceptibility of persons or animals to a disease or ailment; or
4. influencing, controlling or preventing conception in persons; or
5. testing for pregnancy in persons; or
6. the replacement or modification of parts of the anatomy in persons or animals.
|Form of the product||Tablets|
No customer reviews for the moment.